Saturday, March 17, 2012

Radio Zola 95.9 FM - FANTIME with Elle Varner & Melanie Fiona

Radio Zola 95.9 FM - FANTIME with Elle Varner & Melanie Fiona Tube. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


Rigght so let me update this info for you ... cuz you need to know ;-) THE BIRTH OF RADIO ZOLA 95.9FM Summer 2010 I did an awesome roadtrip with my homie @m4nc touring along with the greatest @aliciakeys. We visited Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, UK, France and Spain. So at our last show in Lyon, France we got company of @ZolaMO and @Ingeilla and we all traveled back to The Netherlands with @m4nc at the steering wheel. Now let me tell you about @m4nc - this guy is a miracle - not only are his driving skills brilliant - he also excels in getting gas, walking in the gasstation, get in a fight with the owner and make me run away from the gasstation and jump in a driving car, without paying for the gas, A-MAAA-ZING - anywayz his special skill is that he can sing - a - long - word for word - with every song on his iPod. I can assure you his iPod is 64GB and full with music. So going back home @ZolaMO was with us and for a while she was in charge of the iPod and came up with the illest songs from the 90z at which point I start introducing her the songs like a radio dj calling my station Radio Zola and adding the random numbers 95.9 and FM onto it ... THE BIRTH OF 'HEY HEY ELLE(y)' @Shonda_83 is a sweet girl who is infatuated by soon-to-be 'I can't walk to the grocery store without being recognized' and recording artist ELLE VARNER. One day Shon told me she called in on a radiostation where Elle was giving a lil interview and at the point it was her turn to speak she almost ...

Keywords: radio, zola, 959, fm, fantime, Melanie, Fiona, Elle, Varner, Shonda_83, yermilla, Ingeilla, Esco_12, zolamo, @sunnyshellz, melanheads, nafras, melaniefiontv, ellevision, ellevarner, melaniefiona, nafiesa

No comments:

Post a Comment