Thursday, March 8, 2012

Elena Gheorghe - Midnight Sun (Slideshow)

Elena Gheorghe - Midnight Sun (Slideshow) Video Clips. Duration : 3.28 Mins.


Feeling kind of loco Wanna dance all night And maybe maybe I'll get you baby I've seen like you before You're just my type I think I'll get lucky Oh baby baby Chorus Come on Call me bonita Don't be shy I promise to please you Te quiro te quiro I'm gonna show you Come on Call me bonita Don't be shy It's getting hotter And I'm about to be Your midnight sun Got that look like you don't care Acting like a millionaire Boy you got me dancing Got no worries got no scares Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com There is trouble everywhere Boy you got me dancing Dancing dancing (repeats) All I wanna do It's keep you up all night Forget your girlfriend We'll keep it secret Boy what you got It's really hard to find You got me twisted Think I'm addicted Chorus Got that look like you don't care Acting like a millionaire Boy you got me dancing Got no worries got no scares There is trouble everywhere Boy you got me dancing Dancing dancing (repeats)

Keywords: Elena Gheorghe, Romanian music, Midnight Sun, Elena, Pop, Latino, new song 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment